the Welcome to 2021/2022 school year. We are setting up our schedule and learning plan. Check back to follow our adventures.
- Outdoor Education To promote safety, teachers will be encouraged to teach outdoors as much as possible. Not only is this a healthy option (reduces viral spread), but promotes good teaching practices. Please make sure your child is dressed appropriately for the weather. Rain boots and layers because Fall is here.
- Math: Number recognition and 1-1 counting to 10
- Reading- Identifying names.
- Writing- letter formation following the Handwriting Without Tears method, focusing on names with lowercase letters. Letter sounds for f,s,m.
- Theme: School safety routines and fire procedures.